Do it yourself Laundry Soap Recipe!
1. One four pound twelve ounce box of Borax. You can use 2 smaller boxes.
2. Three bars of Fels-Naptha soap. You can use any soap of your choice.
3. one four pound box of Arm & Hammer baking soda.
4. one box of Arm & Hammer super washing soda.
5. four pounds of Oxy-Clean.
6. Laundry softener cyrstals for scent. You can mix these in to your laundry detergent or add them to your loads as needed.
To Mix the recipe:
1. Grate the fels-naptha bars into a bowl.
2. dump fels-naptha into a large container
3. Mix all other ingredients into the bucket.
4. Place into container of your choice or just keep it in the orange bucket - that's what I do.
5. You just made your own laundry detergent! Approximately $.03 per load! Can't get any better than that.
6. I use 1 cup per load!